Full Circle FAQ
How Do I sign Up?
• Simply fill out a first time application and either submit it online by selecting the "Request Food" tab below or in person at Full Circle.
• Each time you use Full Circle, fill out a request form, and then come by to pick up your order.
Where Can I Get an Application?
• Applications can be found here under the "Request Food" tab below, or a paper form is available at Full Circle.
• You only need to fill out an application the very first time you use Full Circle.
Where Can I Get a Request Form?
• Request forms can be obtained and submitted ahead of time online under the "Request Food" tab below, or a paper form can be obtained at Full Circle and filled out on the spot.
• Request forms should be completed each time a person utilizes Full Circle.
How Often Can I Use Full Circle?
• Each time someone uses Full Circle they are provided with a three-day supply of food, and should not utilize Full Circle more often than every three days.
Who Can Use the Full Circle Market?
• All students and staff of the University of Arkansas may utilize Full Circle for their household.
When Are You Open?
• Spring 2013 Hours of Operation: Mondays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
• Announcements will be made and posted on the Full Circle homepage for extended holidays or for any changes that may occur.
Where Are You Location?
• The pantry is located in Bud Walton Hall, located on N. Stadium Drive, directly across from Razorback Stadium.
• The entrance is just across from the base of the Union Parking Garage.
How Can I Volunteer?
• You can sign up to volunteer at volunteer.uark.edu.
• If you are interested in volunteering as a group, please contact our Full Circle Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or (479) 575-7693