Jane B. Gearhart Full Circle Food Pantry
Nourishing bodies, empowering minds, building a community of compassion
About the Pantry
Jane B. Gearhart Full Circle Food Pantry was established by the Volunteer Action Center in February 2011 as a student-run emergency food assistance program that distributes food and personal products to all members of the University of Arkansas community. Full Circle's motto is: nourishing bodies, empowering minds, building a community of compassion. Pantry volunteers strive to offer an accessible, compassionate and dignified environment to supplement the nutritional needs of the University of Arkansas community. If you have any questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (479)575-7693.
Hours of Operation:
Mondays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 3:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
We are thrilled to introduce the new Jane B. Gearhart Full Circle Mobile Food Pantry! This program is designed to provide the pantry’s services to clients who cannot make it to our campus pantry during normal hours of operation. Our volunteers will drive our van to deliver your food to convenient locations around Fayetteville. Our current drop off locations are:
- Arkansas Agriculture Research and Extension Center (AAREC) – Pauline Whitaker Animal Science Center (11:15 - 11:35am)
- Arkansas Agriculture Research and Extension Center (AAREC) – Crop Science Center (11:40am - 12:00pm)
- University of Arkansas Uptown Campus (12:15 – 12:35pm)
- UAMS Northwest (11:10 – 11:30am)
- University of Arkansas Global Campus (11:35 – 11:55am)
- Arkansas Research and Technology Park (12:05 – 12:25pm)
Specifics of receiving your order will differ for each site, so please check the directions on your order form. Anyone with a university ID number can place an order after filling out a first-time questionnaire. Orders can be placed online until 11:59pm the day before delivery. For more information or questions about the Mobile Pantry email Alex De La O at email@example.com.